What is a baddie?
A baddie is a woman who is confident, independent, and unapologetically herself. She is not afraid to stand out from the crowd and express her unique style. Baddies are often known for their impeccable fashion sense, their fierce makeup, unshakable confidence and undeniable attractiveness. But being a baddie is more than just looks. It’s also about having a positive attitude and being comfortable in your own skin.
How to be a baddie: A step-by-step guide
- Take care of yourself.
One of the most important things about being a baddie is taking care of yourself. This means eating healthy, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep. It also means taking care of your skin, hair, and nails. When you look and feel your best, you will project confidence and power.
- Develop a personal style.
Baddies are known for their unique and individual style. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different trends and find what looks and feels best on you. Don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd.
- Wear bold makeup.
Baddie makeup is typically bold and glamorous. Think smoky eyes, winged eyeliner, and pouty lips. But don’t be afraid to experiment with different looks. The most important thing is to find a makeup style that makes you feel confident and beautiful.
The right accessories can really elevate a baddie outfit. Think chunky jewelry, statement sunglasses, and designer handbags. Don’t be afraid to layer on the accessories. Embrace standing out and being noticed.
- Walk with confidence.
One of the most important things about being a baddie is walking with confidence. Stand up straight, make eye contact, and own your space. When you walk with confidence, you will exude power. That type of energy is magnetic.
- Be positive and independent.
Baddies are always positive and independent. They don’t need anyone to complete them. They are happy with themselves and their own company. They are also supportive of other women and always lift each other up.
- Don’t be afraid to speak your mind.
Baddies are not afraid to speak their minds. They are honest and upfront, even when it’s not what people want to hear. They stand up for what they believe in and never back down from a challenge.
Baddie fashion tips
Here are a few baddie fashion tips to help you get started:
- Wear body-con dresses and skirts. Baddies love to show off their curves. Body-con dresses and skirts are a great way to do this.
- Pair your dresses and skirts with high heels or boots. High heels and boots will elongate your legs and make you look more statuesque.
- Wear leather jackets and other edgy pieces. Leather jackets are a baddie staple. They will add a bit of edginess to your look.
- Remember to accessorize. Jewelry, hats, scarves, and statement sunglasses will help you stand out from the crowd. It’s also a way to get more unique looking outfits from your wardrobe.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different trends. Baddies are always on the cutting edge of fashion. Don’t be afraid to try new trends and see what works for you.
Baddie makeup tips
Here are a few baddie makeup tips to help you create a fierce look:
- Start with a flawless base. Everyone has unique skin needs. Select a foundation with your desired level of coverage to create a flawless canvas. Whether you opt for a tinted moisturizer or a full coverage foundation and concealer, your application technique will influence your final result. Remember, a little product goes a long way. Using the right brush and blending thoroughly will help you achieve a “filtered” effect.
- Contour your cheekbones, nose, and jawline. Contouring will help you define your facial features and create a more sculpted look.
- Don’t skip eye shadow. Smoky eyes, winged eyeliner, and cut creases are all staple baddie eyeshadow looks. You can also opt for a neutral, everyday look that will still make your eyes look mesmerizing.
- Don’t forget the lashes. False eyelashes will add drama and glamour to your look. There are many lash styles to choose from, some are very dramatic, while others are more subtle and demure. For best results, make sure your lashes complement your eye shape.
- Finish with a pouty lip. Apply lipstick, lip gloss, or lip oil. Not sure which color to grab? A nude lip is a classic choice. Make sure to find a nude shade that complements your skin tone. You can also opt for a bold statement color.
Baddie attitude tips
Here are a few tips to help you channel your inner baddie:
- Be confident. Confidence is key to being a baddie. Stand up straight, make eye contact, and own your space. Reciting these powerful affirmations will help you cultivate the mindset baddies are known for.
- Be positive. Baddies are always positive and upbeat. They don’t let negativity get them down.
- Be independent. Baddies don’t need anyone to complete them. They are happy with themselves and their own company.
- Be supportive of other women. Baddies lift each other up and support each other’s dreams.
- Don’t be afraid to speak your mind. Baddies